Defence of customers
For the purpose of promoting and achieving a constant improvement in the quality of the service provided to customers, as well as to adapt to the requirements of Order ECO 734/04 on customer care departments and services and an ombudsperson for customers of financial institutions, Entities of Grupo Catalana Occidente have been provided with a Customer Service Department and, in addition, they have a Customer and Stakeholder Ombudsperson to attend to Complaints and Claims raised by their Customers, Insured Persons and Stakeholders.
All Claims or Complaints must be directed to said Customer Service Department, in the manner set forth in the Customer Defence Regulations (section "More Information"), recommending beforehand their consultation, in particular Articles 2 and 3 on the respective competences of the Customer Service Department and the Customer and Stakeholder Ombudsperson, as well as Chapter II- “Procedure for the processing of claims and complaints”.
Their contact details are:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Avda. Alcalde Barnils, 63 08174 - Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona)
- Tel.: 900,102,978
The Customer and Stakeholder Ombudsman is Miquel Roca Junyent, a prestigious lawyer and one of the people who participated in the drafting of the Spanish Constitution of 1978.
In the event of a dispute with the resolution issued, the prior presentation of the claim or complaint must be made to the aforementioned Customer Service Department, the customer may contact the competent Supervisory Body in each case indicated below with the appropriate forms for this purpose, if the claim or complaint is to be filed for this purpose, and they are available in the "More information" section:
- Entidades Aseguradoras del Grupo y GCO Gestora de Pensiones, EGFP, S.A. => DGSFP.
- Bilbao Hipotecaria Establecimiento Financiero de Crédito, S.A. = > Banco de España
- Grupo Catalana Occidente Gestión de Activos SA, SGIIC and Catalana Occidente Capital Agencia de Valores, S.A.U. => CNMV
- GCO Previsión EPSV Individual = > Basque Government